Well hello! Long time no speak... I've been locked away animating feverishly in a darkened room ever since my last post.
No not really - I have been working hard and balancing that with enjoying time exploring the Bay Area and beyond.
Cars 2 wrapped animation in March 2011 and we celebrated in style. It was such a fun show to work on, not just because we had John at the helm but because the whole team were just really, really amazing. And Cars 2 was a great movie to start on, from my perspective. Less controls to worry about whilst I was getting to grips with everything new I had to learn.
Anyway, it's about 18 months late BUT here is my Cars 2 animation reel. As stated in the blurb, I animation everything unless stated, except background characters and those shots greyed out. Mostly I worked with Holley Shiftwell. She was definitely fun to work with, and I got to meet Ms Emily Mortimer once we'd wrapped, to show her how we did it!
Tomorrow - it will be three years since I started at Pixar. Time flies when you're having fun :)

Hi Jude,
I realize that I am commenting on a year old blog post and that you may not see this, but I just wanted to comment saying that your success is a big inspiration for a small town (Oswestry, Shropshire) girl like me! And massive congratulations on your achievements!
As I've mentioned, I am from the UK and I am looking into Animation Mentor. Now, I wouldn't be going into it dreaming of only making it to the big studios but I am curious how you found the experience at AM and how you found getting to CA (visa wise). As it's amazing to even think that work in the USA is achievable, with hard work!
Any advise would be so appreciated.
If you do see this!
Many Thanks
Nia
niahaf_@hotmail.co.uk